Sitting all day got your hips feeling stiff? Or maybe you stand all day at work and it leaves your hips achy and your back hurting? Try this video below and let me know if it relieves some of your aches and pains. If you’re at work and can’t do this with the sound on – don’t fret – step-by-step instructions are below the video. Feel free to respond to this email with any questions or feedback. Enjoy!
1. Sit comfortable on a chair with your feet touching the floor.
2. Cross your right ankle over your left knee. If this is a big stretch to your outer hip, then stay here. If you want to add a little more stretch you can place your hand on your right thigh bone and gently press down.
3. To increase the stretch even more, start to lean forward. Stop when the stretch feels good.
4. If there is a desk in front of you, rest your head on the desk for extra relaxation.
5. Hold as long as you’d like, then switch to your other side.